By engaging EEBS as your sub-contract labour supplier you create an unbreachable firewall that prevents HMRC from reclassifying your self-employed sub-contractors as your employees. EEBS provide you with a bespoke online portal for uploading sub-contractor work records and timesheets. We then take over all responsibility for liaising with HMRC regarding these sub-contractors and the reporting of payments made. This greatly reduces your monthly CIS burden as you only report the monthly payments to EEBS.
In addition, EEBS will:
- Verify each sub-contractor with HMRC
- Calculate and pay each sub-contractor in line with your current agreements
- SMS each sub-contractor the amount they are going to be paid
- Provide both a payment statement (for each time the sub-contractor is paid) and an annual CIS deduction statement
- Provide optional public liability insurance, if required.
Weekly Payment Process:
Please note that EEBS can make payments on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis.
- Monday – The online portal is open for timesheet submission
- Tuesday – Timesheets are submitted either online or via email by 4pm. An invoice is then sent to the client by 5pm
- Wednesday – EEBS payroll team make any final amendments or adjustments until 4pm. BACS payments are made to the sub-contractors by 5pm
- Thursday – EEBS receive payment of the invoice that was submitted to the client on Tuesday
- Friday – Sub-contractors receive payment.