EEBS CIS payroll would like to offer you and 5 friends, the chance to win an exciting city-break in the beating heart of London, Soho.
- Revel in 2 nights of luxury in this recently refurbished 3 bedroom designer appartment (www.sohopenthouse.london)
- Enjoy it’s stunning location – staggering distance from Piccadilly Circus!
- Relish it’s secluded rooftop terrace and views of Soho Square.
How to enter
Simply click here to like our facebook page then complete the form below with your name and email address to be in with a chance of winning! It’s EEBSY!
Terms & Conditions
Competition closes on Friday 18th August 2017
There is one prize consisting of a two night stay at The Soho Penthouse subject to availability and seasonal restrictions.
The prize does not include travel; any transportation or transfers whilst in London; personal spending money; or any food, drink, activities or additional extras outside those specified in the prize description. Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
The prize must be taken between August 2017 and March 2018 and booked by 31st January 2017. The prize is subject to availability, non-exchangeable, non transferable and non refundable. There is no cash alternative. No purchase necessary.
The winner agrees that their name may be used in publicity material relating to the competition only.
The prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 and over.
By entering your details you agree to receive promotional emails from EEBS Limited and The Soho Penthouse. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
The competition closes on Friday 18th August at 23.59 GMT. The winner will be drawn at random from correct entries received before this time, and will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing.
Only one entry per named entrant and email address will be accepted.
Please note apartment restrictions:
- This is a 3rd floor Penthouse and not suitable for anyone who has issues with stairs. There is no lift
- Any use other than residential will NOT be tolerated and will lead to immediate eviction
- Smoking is allowed outside on the terraces. Any smoking inside will lead to a claim for cleaning / damages
- No pets